An email signature comprises either text or graphic content that is added to the end of an email message. It contains important information about the sender of the email such as their name, contact details, job role, location, etc.
The receiver can revert to the sender with the details provided and obtain additional information, as needed.
Why Do You Need an Email Signature?
As a professional, your email signature can speak volumes about your business/profession, giving out necessary details to the recipients of your email at a single glance.
If you send a lot of emails to communicate with clients and prospects, having an email signature can act as a digital business card.
It will make you look more credible by providing essential and verifiable details to the receiver to reach out to you for further interaction.
Details to Include in Your Email Signature
Consider adding the following information to your email signature to make it look professional and credible:
- First and last names
- Contact number
- Name of Company/Organization
- Profile photo
- Company logo
- Links to social accounts such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
Note that you may also want to add disclaimers to your email signature. These are legal statements that limit liability or provide additional information related to the email content. Disclaimers can save you from legal troubles in case there are certain obligations specific to your industry.
Save Time with Email Signature Templates!
An email signature template can help you save the time required to type out details as part of your signature every time you need to send an email.
With the preset template design, you can ensure consistency in the format of your email signature. You can also customize the email signature template to give it your own unique yet professional touch.
The templates will also save you the effort needed to design your email signature from scratch.
How to Select the Right Email Signature Template
A few things to keep in mind while selecting an email signature template include:
- Branding – Choose a template that aligns with your brand identity. Look for designs that incorporate your brand’s color, logo, and fonts.
- Well-organized structure – Keep your email signature simple and legible, without using excessive designs that would clutter and make them look unprofessional.
- Social media integration – Choose a template that allows you to add links to your social media profiles for greater credibility and extended online presence.
Use an Email Signature Generator for Templates
Email signature generators can help simplify the process of designing email signatures by offering a wide range of easily customizable templates that you can modify as per your requirements.
With just a few clicks, the user can put in details related to their business or profession and get a customized email signature in no time!
What’s more, certain email signature generators also allow you to add logos, images, and social media links to your signature to give it a more personalized touch.
How to Choose an Email Signature Generator
While comparing different free email signature generators, here are a few factors you may want to weigh in before choosing one that suits your unique needs:
- Features and Customization Options – The greater the range of features available, the more likely you are to get your perfect email signature.
- User-friendliness – The more intuitive the interface, the greater will be the ease of designing an email signature that accurately captures your unique brand image.
- Device/ Platform Compatibility – The generator should ideally provide designs that are compatible across multiple platforms (say, Outlook and Gmail) and devices (phones, tablets, etc.).
- Variety of Templates – Pre-existing templates can save you both the time and effort needed to design email signatures from scratch.
- Customer Reviews – Look through reviews and recommendations shared by existing users of the free email signature generator to get insights into the quality of services offered.
Create Your Customized Email Signature with Us!
At SignatureGenerator, we understand how important your email signature is in creating that first impression of credibility and authority amongst prospective clients and partners. Our simple, free, and secure online signature generator lets you design a signature that’s as unique as you.
Whether you use a Gmail account or are on Outlook, our user-friendly, free email signature generator allows you to create a lasting impression and meaningful connections with professional-looking email signatures.
Visit our website to learn more!